Novartis Research & Development

July 12, 2017

Our researchers are reimagining medicine, working to invent and develop treatments that could improve and extend people’s lives. We have more tools at our fingertips than we’ve had at any point in the past, and we’re using them to respond to the toughest diseases of our time, working collaboratively across Novartis and beyond.

Spotlight

Merck Consumer Health Care

Merck is a global pharmaceutical and chemical company with a history that began in 1668, and a future shaped by around 40,000 employees in 64 countries. With the acquisition of Millipore in July 2010, a global leader in the life science tools market, pro forma revenues totaled around EUR 8.9 billion in 2009. Innovations made possible by entrepreneurial employees characterize the company’s success. Merck's operating activities are combined under the umbrella of Merck KGaA, in which the Merck family indirectly holds an interest of approximately 70%. The remaining 30% is publicly traded.

OTHER VIDEOS

Free flowing amorphous solid dispersions for enhanced drug solubility

video | March 9, 2022

Could there be a new way to improve the solubility of poorly soluble APIs? Our newly launched microparticle technology EUDRATEC® SoluFlow is just that! It works by turning a poorly soluble drug into a free-flowing amorphous solid dispersion (ASD) that can be easily compressed into tablets or filled into capsules....

Watch Now

Optimizing Outcomes Across the Pharma Value Chain Network

video | January 20, 2022

The pharma industry faces new challenges to be more agile and flexible in the effort to produce and deliver medicines to market faster. Digitalization will play a key role in helping companies optimize their value chain network. Hear from AspenTech's David Leitham as he touches on this trend and how Industrial AI solutions will help companies stay ahead....

Watch Now

How Billionaire Mark Cuban's Online Pharmacy Went From Pitch To Reality

video | February 2, 2022

Billionaire investor Mark Cuban launched an online pharmacy that offers more than 100 generic drugs at an affordable price with a goal of being “radically transparent” in its price negotiations with drug companies....

Watch Now

Digital Health solutions for patient centric clinical trials

video | August 24, 2021

Digital health solutions for remote patient data collection and continuous patient monitoring are enabling us to reduce patient burden and accelerate our clinical trials. Halsey Lea, Director Data Science, Data Science & AI, R&D, explains the transformative role that digital connected devices are playing in our smart clinical trial programmes....

Watch Now

Spotlight

Merck Consumer Health Care

Merck is a global pharmaceutical and chemical company with a history that began in 1668, and a future shaped by around 40,000 employees in 64 countries. With the acquisition of Millipore in July 2010, a global leader in the life science tools market, pro forma revenues totaled around EUR 8.9 billion in 2009. Innovations made possible by entrepreneurial employees characterize the company’s success. Merck's operating activities are combined under the umbrella of Merck KGaA, in which the Merck family indirectly holds an interest of approximately 70%. The remaining 30% is publicly traded.

Events